3.18.2010

My very first blog

So here I am............After many nights of thinking (accompanied by Nick's snoring ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz)


I've finally decided to jump into the sea of blogging!


Please welcome me the Almight Blogging World.....please please please......


I promise to be good and try to update my blog as often as I can!

I promise to throw away my 'face' and be a camwhore so to provide nice pictures!

I promise to be as intersting as possible!

I promise.......erm...........erm...........ANYWAY.......I'll be good.......just you wait and see!(oh my gosh....what have I done to myself???? I hope this wont come back and bite me when I started to procrastinate)

2 comments:

mary said...

welcome to the blogging world !

mary said...

u have a very nice banner and the clock is so cute.

Post a Comment